FreeAgent has partnered with The Aftersales Network to provide an online accounting system designed specifically to meet the needs of small businesses and freelancers.
More intuitive than conventional accounting software, users can send invoices, track time and expenses, build real-time accounts and manage projects and payments. Uniquely it also automatically prepares and files VAT returns, projects self-assessed income tax and corporation tax obligations and helps manage payroll.
Hosted in the cloud it’s accessible from any internet connection and users don’t need to download and install software, worry about upgrades or data back-ups.
There are no set up fees of any kind.
Additionally all FreeAgent accounts introduced via The Aftersales Network start with a free 60-day trial!
FreeAgent is designed specifically to meet the needs of freelancers and small business owners, as well as accountants working to support these types of businesses.For freelancers and small businesses FreeAgent’s online accounting system helps to give users a clear picture of their financial position, and puts them firmly in control of their finances.
Hosted ‘in the cloud’, the system is accessible around the clock from any internet connection, which is ideal for the way many small business owners and freelancers work. Far more intuitive and accessible than conventional accounting software, FreeAgent enables users to send invoices, track time and expenses as well as monitor the financial health of their business and manage projects and payments. Uniquely it also automatically prepares and files VAT returns, forecasts self-assessed income tax and corporation tax liabilities and helps manage payroll.For accountants,
Accountants and Freeagent
The system provides an easy way for clients to record transactions and keep their finances up-to-date, which the accountant can see at any time. It eliminates many low value, time-consuming processes so enables the accountant to focus on where they add most value. For example FreeAgent’s ‘Alerts’ function allows accountants to set-up customised alerts to automatically monitor their clients’ accounts for activity that may warrant closer examination.
Here are just a few of the features and benefits
- Create and send branded professional estimates and invoices.
- Automate your credit control. Send chaser email reminders for outstanding invoices and a thank you email when payment has been made. Track progress of projects and time spent on activity and keep on top of unbilled activity
- Manage expenses and keep on top of bills
- Keep on top of your bank account and cash flow
- View real-time Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Trial Balance. Give access to your accountant to make changes to the accounts
- Forecast self assessment and corporations tax
- Submit quarterly VAT returns directly online to HMRC
- Track salaries through simple payroll
- Create and keep track of stock
- Internet-based so there is no software to download. Access anywhere you have an internet connection. Uses the same security technology as banks
- Integrate with a host of other services including PayPal and GoCardless
- Award-winning UK-based support whenever you need it by telephone and email
FreeAgent accounts introduced via The Aftersales Network start with a free 60-day trial!
The Aftersales Network – “We’ll show you a Positive way forward”