Credit Control – Have you considered outsourcing?
Due to lack of resources and /or time, more and more companies large and small are turning to outsourcing to remedy their credit control issues. Ongoing investment in IT and telecommunications allows ICM to offer confidential credit control, as well as a disclosed service to our clients. We offer a tailored reporting service advising you of expected payments (to aid forecasting) and any invoices not being paid due to queries.
How do we do it?
Fully confidential service
- Outsourcing your credit control couldn’t be easier. You simply provide us with an up to date customer list
and a ledger on a regular basis, and we do the rest, or as with many of our clients we can work directly on your system by secure remote access.
- We will recommend a course of action based on our experience in cash collection techniques, structured around your terms of trade.
- We are pro-active in our chasing; we contact your customers before the invoices are due to ensure any queries are dealt with promptly.
- All payments from your debtors will still go direct to you – we do not handle any money.
- Client access via our website (CM-Online) – this transparent service will allow you to produce a payment promised report and a query report at any point in time.
How much will the service cost?
The price for this service is calculated by the number of live debtors and is an all-inclusive monthly fee; paid in arrears with no lengthy contracts.
Credit control outsourcing will bring the following benefits:
- Improved cash flow
- Reduced bank charges
- Improved working capital
- Reduction in bad debt
- Staff free to concentrate on core business issues
- Improved paper trail
- Continuity of service
- Proactive approach to reducing debtor risk
We are committed to protecting your privacy and recognise our responsibility to keep the information you provide to us confidential at all times