Bridging Finance & Funding Options:
Bridging Loans & Funding in the UK
Request a quote Now!
High Speed Bridging is a short term loan that can be used for a wide range of purposes where a standard mortgage is not immediately the most suitable option. The Aftersales Network offers a ‘High Speed Bridging’ solution which means that completions can often be done within just a week
Examples for using Bridging Finance include:
- Capital Raising
- Funding development or refurbishment projects of property not immediately ready for letting.
- Credit repair, including avoiding repossession while waiting for a property to sell.
- Buying a property below market value and minimising deposits.
- Tax Liabilities / Payment of Inheritance Tax
The Aftersales Network has an extensive range of bridging finance solutions.
- Applications Completed Same Day
- Any Purpose!
- All Adverse Accepted
- Terms from 1 month to 3 years
- 1st charge & 2nd charge Bridge Loans – 3rd Charge Bridging also possible!
- Single tier legal advice process for faster completions
- First charges from 2/3 days
- Second charges from 5/6 days, even where consent is required
- Bridging Loans on Residential and Commercial Property
- Re-Bridging of Existing Bridging Loan
- Emergency Refinance Including Court Attendance
We’ll show you a positive way forward.