Starting a New Business or need a Business Boost ?
The costs of setting up a new company can be significant. Depending on the type of business you are starting, common set-up costs include:
- Deposits and rent on new premises
- Furniture including desks, chairs and office equipment
- Computer hardware and software
- Commercial vehicles including a van or truck
- Your raw materials for production or the cost of your initial stock
- Financial considerations such as insurance
There are various different ways to borrow the money that you need to fund your new venture.
Commercial loans are one possible options although banks are ever increasingly choosy about who they lend to.
Credit cards can charge in excess of 15 or 20 per cent interest and unsecured loans might be difficult to agree if you are newly self-employed.
For many people, a Secured Business Loan is the ideal way to fund a start-up company.
A Secured business loan – This type of secured loan allow you to borrow a sum of money secured against the equity in your home or investment property.
The lender takes a legal ‘charge’ over your property which means they have a stake in your property if you fail to keep up your repayments.
The cash that you borrow can be used to finance your business start-up, boost your business, and to invest in new capital, machinery, stock or premises.
Features of our Secured Business Loans
- Business loans from £25k to £1m
- Business loans must be secured against UK property
- Repayment terms from 3 months to 10 years
- Sole traders, limited companies and partnerships considered
- We are happy to consider new starts, difficult credit profiles and established businesses
- Fixed repayments or flexible terms such as seasonal payments and payment holidays
Are you eligible?
Before applying for a secured business loan, please ensure that you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You are a homeowner living in the UK
- You are 18 years of age, or above
If at any point you feel unable to keep up with your loan repayments, you are advised to contact the lender immediately so that they can try to understand your situation.
Failure to keep up repayments may result in your home, or other property given as security, being repossessed.
The Aftersales Network has an extensive range of Secured Business Loan solutions. Please contact us and we will be happy to discuss your specific requirements and options in more detail.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and recognise our responsibility to keep the information you provide to us confidential at all times.
The Aftersales Network – “We’ll show you a Positive way forward”