Depending on the loan to value and complexity of the case our providers’ may require you to provide some or all of the following information:
- Passport & Driving Licence as proof of identification
- Address verification – Utility bill under two months old
- Credit Reference Agency search – Experian or Equifax
- Business profile (if currently in business)
- Relevant Personal CV (for all parties to a loan)
- Personal Financial Profile / Statement of Assets and Liabilities (for all parties to a loan)
- Six months personal and/or existing business bank statements (for all parties to a loan)
- Profit and Loss Accounts for the last 3 years with supporting balance sheets and / or management accounts if it is a new company
- Profit Projections
- An up to date Aged Debtor Analysis
- An up to date Aged Creditor Analysis
- A Sample Sales Invoice
- A Sample Contract if applicable
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Letter from Accountants confirming all ‘Crown Debts’ paid to date – HMRC, PAYE etc
- SA302 – Tax Calculation Forms – For the last 3 years (HMRC Tel no: 0845 900 0444)
- Tenancy Agreements
- VAT returns
- Business Plan – covering things such as: staffing requirements, business strengths, competition, opportunities, customers, suppliers, financial projections to confirm affordability etc.
- Confirmation of Asset Values
- Project Costing Breakdown
- Confirmation of any relevant Planning Permissions in existence
- Building Plans
- Sale Particulars
- Trust Deed
- Schedule of other Investment Property.
- Solicitors Details.
This is not an exhaustive list and is subject to our providers individual requirements for a specific business sector. Please refer to our Business Tools Downloads page for further help and guidance
Contact us today via our online enquiry form for a confidential talk. We’ll show you a positive way forward.
The Aftersales Network – “We’ll show you a Positive way forward”