Business Finance & Funding Options
We cover all aspects of commercial funding across the whole market. We have a particular focus within the SME and real estate finance sectors.
We are full members of the NACFB (National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers) and comply with their code of practice at all times.
Our Commercial Finance Brokerage Service can help by sourcing:
- Commercial Mortgages,
- Property Investment / Development Finance,
- Bridging Finance,
- Buy to Lets,
- Secured Loans,
- Equipment Finance,
- Cashflow Finance / Invoice Finance / Factoring / Supplier Finance
- Finance & Loan Options for Professionals
- Secured Business Loans
- Unsecured Business Loans
We have access to the whole of the Commercial Mortgage lending market, including traditional lenders, building societies, new banks to the market and specialist niche commercial lenders.
A limited number of non status options are also available; these cover clients with previous County Court Judgments, defaults, mortgage arrears,or just situations where there are no historic trading accounts available to prove profitability to the satisfaction of the main stream lenders.
As specialists in all facets of commercial finance we can offer you a bespoke service tailored to your needs.
Here are just some of our solutions:
The National Loan Guarantee Scheme was launched in March 2012 and again, this was aimed at improving lending to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) however, from the 1st August 2012, this was rescinded by the Government and a new Scheme introduced.
On the 1st August, the Government announced the introduction of the Funding for Lending Scheme (FLS) which will not only increase the amount of capital available to SMEs, it will also provide funding to the mortgage market for first-time-buyers, as well as second time homeowners
Unsecured Business Loans for any purpose are now available.
From £25,000 to £350,000
Our Unsecured Business Loans are 100% independent of your other business banking, giving you the discretion and flexibility you need to run your business effectively.
Government Supported Lending to £1m
The Enterprise Finance Guarantee has replaced the Small Firms Loan Guarantee.
This scheme will provide a guarantee for up to 75 per cent of the bank’s lending in return for a small premium. The minimum loan amount is £1000 and the maximum is £1 million.
A full order book doesn’t always add up to cash in the bank. So if you need more working capital, we can help.
Our invoice finance partners unlock the cash tied up in your unpaid invoices – so you get fast access to the funds you need to grow your business.
Purchasing leasehold / freehold commercial businesses / premises
Sometimes it is essential to act quickly to complete a business acquisition, particularly when retail premises are involved. The Aftersales Network has access to specialist lending in this field and can advise accordingly.
Bridging is a short term loan that can be used for a wide range of purposes where a standard mortgage is not immediately the most suitable option. The Aftersales Network offers a ‘High Speed Bridging’ solution which means that completions can often be done within just a week or two!
- Capital Raising
- Funding development or refurbishment projects of property not immediately ready for letting.
- Credit repair, including avoiding repossession while waiting for a property to sell.
- Buying a property below market value and minimising deposits.
- Tax Liabilities / Payment of Inheritance Tax
The Aftersales Network has an extensive range of bridging finance solutions.
Please contact us and we will be happy to discuss your specific bridging requirements and options in more detail.
- Commercial Mortgages
- Unsecured Business Loans
- Corporate Finance
- Enterprise Finance Guarantee (EFG)
- High Speed Bridging
- Trade Finance
- Leasehold Financing including Naked Lease scenarios
- Stock Finance
- Point of Sale Retail Finance
- Asset Finance & Leasing
- Sale & Leaseback
- Factoring & Invoice Discounting
- Single Invoice Finance – Powered by MarketInvoice – Releasing cash locked in your invoices
- Peer to Peer Lending – Funding Circle
- Payroll Finance
- Cashflow Lending
- Business Cash Advance Scheme
- Buy To Let Facilities including Houses of Multiple Occupancy (HMOs)
- Pre – Arranged Auction Facilities
- Property Portfolio Funding
- Property Development Finance
- Venture Capital Finance
- Mezzanine Finance
- European Finance / Funding
- Secured Loan / Second Charge Lending
- Personal Asset – Short Term Loans
- Off Shore Borrowing
- Stop the Press – Funding for Lending Scheme (FLS / FFL)
Lenders information requirements
We are committed to protecting your privacy and recognise our responsibility to keep the information you provide to us confidential at all times.
The Aftersales Network – “We’ll show you a Positive way forward”