[nivo source=”nextgen” gallery=2 effect=”fade” speed=1000 pause=5000]
Interim Management – Non-Executive / Financial Director / Mentor Services:
This service can provide growing companies the facility for one of our senior business advisers to provide mentor services, attend bank review meetings, board or management meetings.
The Aftersales Network has register of talented individuals / executives / consultants who are available for short term assignments that cover the following roles:-
- Financial Management
- Bid Preparation & Tendering
- Lean / Change / Human Resource Management
- Operations & Manufacturing Management
- Sales & Marketing Management
- Project Management
- Business Turnaround
- Your company can get the expertise it needs at a fraction of the cost
- Enhanced financial information – numbers in a format that you understand and can base decisions upon
- Improved risk management
- Improved business operational effectiveness
- Improved Cash-flow management
Working with one of our Interim Management – Non-Executive / Financial Directors / Mentors will help you:
- Define a clear finance strategy for your company
- Identify the main drivers and risks that must be managed to achieve your vision for the company
- Implement tools for monitoring progress (and correcting deviations)
- Provide objective support / sounding board to explore financial implications of change be it costs, new projects, new pricing, relocation, marketing etc.
Where required The Aftersales Network can support capital raising plans – including introductions to lenders and potential investors.
Interim executives provided by The Aftersales Network are experienced and have faced similar challenges to the ones you are experiencing. They can therefore be productive from the very outset and ‘hit the ground running’.
The Aftersales Network has teamed up with Advantage Business Partnerships – Helping businesses to grow and increase cash flow with strategic partnerships.
The Aftersales Network – “We’ll show you a Positive way forward”