Are You Looking For A New Commercial Mortgage?
Request a quote Now!
Whether you need to buy a new building or release equity from your existing one, a Commercial Mortgage could be the answer
Commercial Mortgages can be arranged on a variety of different premises from doctor’s surgeries to industrial units, offices, pubs, restaurants, retail outlets, agricultural units and care homes.
We can arrange a commercial mortgage for the purchase of a new property as well as the re-finance of existing loans and facilities. We can arrange these facilities without the requirement to change your existing banking facilities or to re-bank.
Funding of up to 80% can be arranged on a stand-alone basis (higher if additional security provided) with interest rates starting from around 2.5% above base/libor depending on the strength of the business and loan to value. The term of the mortgage is generally between 10-25 years. Interest only options are available in certain circumstances.
- Use your commercial mortgage for any business purpose – from buying your premises to releasing any capital locked in commercial property
- Apply for a business mortgage of any amount over £25,000
- Choose any repayment period from 1 to 25 years
- You may qualify for the option to pay interest only for the first 3 years
- Borrow up to 80% of the lower of your business property’s valuation or purchase price
- Lending fees and associated borrowing costs apply and can be added to the loan
- Get a 1% discount on your commercial mortgage under the Funding for Lending Scheme (FFL / FLS ) from participating lenders
We have access to the whole of the commercial mortgage lending market, including traditional lenders, Funding for Lending Scheme ( FFL / FLS ) participating lenders, building societies, new banks to the market and specialist niche commercial lenders.
A limited number of non status options are also available.
The Aftersales Network has an extensive range of Commercial Mortgage solutions. Please contact us and we will be happy to discuss your specific requirements and options in more detail.